The New spray gun 3300 GTO launches with the premises of highest-quality manufacturing SAGOLA, competitiveness in price, while always maintaining a refined service. All this with the strict compliance of the highest standards of manufacture and emissions of solvents, with their systems EPA and HVLP.
Everything at the gun 3300 GTO is studied to offer greater durability and reduce maintenance, with a careful selection of materials, looking for the balance between lightness and robustness. Lightweight but rugged, forged body, keeping all its parts in stainless steel or aluminum which gives the maximum robustness and minimum maintenance.
- Super lightweight technology: Metal to Metal (Without seals of closure between components)
- Body made of forged aluminium and anodised high strength. Log DC 924667-0004, registration of design.
- New nozzles-aluminum: droplet size ultrathin and older fans, designed for best response at any pressure. With mechanized aerodynamic in the lugs that eliminate turbulence and reverse of the painting.
- Press tow of automatic product of a single piece. Unique in the market, it avoids manipulation and breakage of the glands and makes easier to remove for a comprehensive cleanup of the part of the painting.
- Trigger ergonomic 100% stainless steel.
- Peaks and needles 100% stainless steel.
- System of single axis. A direct legacy of the series, Xtreme, a simplified design, synchronized functioning in any circumstance, maximum reduction of parts and maintenance.
- Air flow regulator RC2 included. Modern design without sharp edges makes it easy to clean. Greater accuracy of regulation prevents misalignment and unintentional.
> Weight with deposit: 423 g.
> Dimensions with deposit: 34.5 x 10 x 18 cm
> Peaks and needles of stainless steel
> Racord air inlet: 1/4”
> Transfer of products: minimum 65% / 75%
> Maximum working pressure inlet: 2 bar
> Tank capacity: 650 ml.
> Deposit with removable anti-drip system
> Consumption Air:
GTO TECH: 290 L/min
GTO HVLP: 360 L/min
> Size range:
GTO TECH: 290-300 mm
GTO HVLP: 290-300 mm
> Application distance:
GTO TECH: 18-20 cm
GTO HVLP: 12-15 cm
VERSION: Sagola 3300 GTO CAR TECH 1.3 mm