Rigging HS 488 Chamaleon - 8Kg + Cat, high thickness, high adhesion and anti-corrosive power. Primer/two-component putty.
Ideal for industry and bodywork.
- Very easy to sand, even after days of being dry
- High power anti-oxidant
- Can replace the use of putty in light repair
- Can be diluted up to 20% for use with spray guns touch-up
- Drying: 6-8 hours at 20°. 30-40 minutes at 60º
- Time between coats: 10-15 minutes
- Gun: 1.5 to 1.9 recommended (for minor steps to dilute)
- Operating pressure: 2 to 4.5 bars
- Dilution up to 50%
Kit: 8Kg Rig + 1Kg Catalyst (to Catalyze the 10%)