Paint Termocromática or termocrómica, desaparaece with the heat and lets see the background color. Acrylic on water-base.
The paint termocromática becomes transparent / colorless when heated (with the hand or any source of heat) which causes us to see the background color and we have this spectacular feeling of disappearance of color.
- Resin: paint water-based
- Background: it is recommended that a background color that is very different from that of the paint termocromática for the change is very visible (recommended white)
- Effect: The effect does not wear out and when cooled returned to the painting. The disappearance of color occurs between the 26th and 31st of temperature. Allows up to 10,000 changes of color without wear.
- Application: To spray or airbrush (recommended), brush or brush it is applicable. Give 5-10 passes fine (depending on coverage), 30 seconds between hand and hand to a mating total. The ambient temperature of application can affect the paint, it is recommended that a stable temperature and heated without air currents.
- Recommendation of use: do Not expose to high temperatures (the effect may disappear permanently) nor to UV rays (it is advisable to use a varnish protective in these cases).
- Tones: The paintings termocromáticas have a very soothing tone or pastel. The red tends to pink or black to navy blue, however, once dry and with no enough of hands, the color becomes darker.
Yield: 50ml = 0.2 m2
NOTE: The paint termocromática is very sensitive to air, causing loss of properties contact with him, so it is recommended to leave well covered the pot to keep air and consume preferably within a month after the opening of your container. It is recommended to keep in refrigerator.