The VL series is the airbrush Paasche 's most popular due to its durability and its ability to spray all types of paints, whether they are thick or diluted. The needle is of stainless steel and is resistant to paints water based as solvent based. This model can achieve patterns of powder-fine, medium or thick. The head rounded allows you to easily remove any dried paint with your own fingers.
The kit 2000VL includes:
* Airbrush VL with a step of 0.74 mm
* Tank suction 1 oz
* Hose braided 1/4 to entry Paasche
* Book of lessons.
• Airbrush made in the usa. UU.
• Three sizes of heads for any application (this kit comes with the passage of 0.74 mm, the rest: 0.5 mm and 1.0 mm are optional purchase)
• Needles of stainless steel, highly polished and hardened for a long life and an obstruction reduced
• Screw adjustment of line that can be used for presetting the flow of the paint
• Packing, needle, PTFE-proof solvent allows the spraying of water-based paints and varnishes solvent-based
• Needle Protector removable to spray fine details.
• Body chrome-plated
Thread: special Paasche (requires adaptation to 1/8)
Reference: 2000VL Type: double action, internal mixture, suction feeding step of 0.74 mm Packing fluid: PTFE - you Can spray solvent or water-based paints. Volume of air: 20 PSI @ .5 CFM air Pressure: 20-75 PSI air Inlet: Threaded ¼ "-20 (internal thread Paasche) - adapters available bottle Size: bottles of 1/4 to 8 oz available spray Pattern: 3/64" to 1-1 / 4 " Weight: 1 pound Finish: body-chrome